Has your organization located funding for a project, but you don’t have the internal capacity (staffing, space, time) to get it up and running? Sophia Kelly can make your project happen, on time and on budget with project implementation, management and assessment.
Sophia is competent and experienced. Her projects win awards. She can help you get up and running, or can take on the complete project implementation, allowing your organization to benefit from the results of a well managed project that serves your constituency and represents your organization in a competent and professional manner. She keeps your funders well informed and happy.
Some services you can choose from include:
- Complete turn-key project management – keeping things on time, on task and on budget, and completing the reports for you.
- Staffing contracting and management – Sophia Kelly can find you qualified contractors, take on meeting your deliverables and managing all necessary personnel.
- Ensuring that the program can be evaluated meaningfully to demonstrate results, without spending more time computing stats than absolutely necessary
- Creating and administering systems to allow people to work remotely on distributed teams
- Writing your funding proposal and project plan
- Working with your staff to determine capacity and what outside resources need to be added
Contact Sophia Kelly to discuss your requirements at 604-813-7674 or email
She has done an excellent job of managing a number of important projects, always doing excellent work that is completed in a timely fashion.
An intelligent and clear communicator, Sophia has provided valuable advice and generous assistance far above and beyond what can be written in a formal contract.
I would highly recommend her services to anyone.
~Jane Duval, Executive Director, BC Schizophrenia Society