Many of my clients come to me with a website or other system that meets most of their needs but is missing something they want. Did you buy a new website, database or software system and then realize it needs some changes to fit your needs? Or find you don’t have the capacity to learn how to use it or set it up?
I love tailoring existing systems and sites to fit you better. Let’s talk about what you want and need and let me save you work and make the most of your investment.
Considering spending a bunch of money on a new website, email system or file storage system? Let me look over the options for you and advise you on what will fit your people and needs best, for the right price. With 20 years of experience, I can help prevent wasted money and effort that comes from the wrong choice or implementation.
Common things people ask me to add to their sites:
- Search engine optimization
- Online donations or membership renewals
- Adding calls to action to help clients do what you want them to do with the site.
- Reworking site design to fix issues you’ve discovered when using it
- Solving that setup issue or change you just couldn’t figure out how to do and couldn’t find in the manual
- Providing training or documentation for staff on the new system, specific to your business.