Technical Writing in Vancouver
Let Sophia Kelly prepare concisely worded, easy to understand documentation and marketing text.
- Researched content
- Program toolkits, guides and manuals
- Web content
- Funding proposals
- Logic modelling
- Requirements documents
- User manuals,
- Software documentation / Help pages and Instruction Sheets
- Courseware and training materials,
Output in a variety of formats available.
Sophia Kelly has a BA in Linguistics, graduate diploma in a counselling field and years of business, technical and research writing experience. She can write the way your audience needs to understand it, with words, pictures or both.
For more information speak to Sophia Kelly at 604-813-7674 (M-F 10-6 PST).
Text in print brochures or documents does not usually translate well to the web. Website writing is more like newspaper article writing – it is most effective when the most important information is at top, and the reader clicks on links to get more details. As well, a clear call to action helps ensure that people visiting your site take action to contact you, buy or donate.
Tailored Tech can translate your existing materials for the web or write new ones from scratch that achieve results.
Call us at 604-813-7674 to find out more.
Do you have a series of policy and procedure documents of varying ages? Are some more up to date than others?
Are you wanting to be consistent in publicizing and enforcing your organization’s procedures?
Do you need to demonstrate compliance with certain criteria or goals?
Would you like to protect your organization from liability concerns by making sure procedures are correct and up to date?
Let Tailored Tech take your notes and documents off your hands and return a professional, complete and useful manual for your organization.
Let us assist you with:
- Sourcing or creating missing information
- Identifying missing pieces in existing documentation
- Interviewing key staff about actual business procedures for documentation or modification.
- Making language and format consistent and ensuring consistent or updated branding
- Creating forms and procedure sheets for staff and public use, written in an easy to use manner.
- Formatting the resulting product for web or intranet use and print
- Formulating no-hassle ongoing evaluation of results.
Contact us at 604-813-7674 to discuss your project.