The things my clients find most valuable aren’t that easy to put in a business description.
- Investigate options they are considering with an educated, experienced eye, giving them a neutral evaluation of vendors, technologies or solutions.
- Discover what they know about their best clients and what makes them happy, and apply that to the given situation for them, making educated targeted recommendations.
- Save money and time for their business and staff by finding efficiencies and easier ways of doing things.
- Find out from their staff the honest truth about what practices are actually working, actually used and actually found valuable. Similarly finding out who the key staff are to make sure a project is successful and what they need to support them.
- Help them prioritize their wants and needs based on their most important goals.
- Enable them to let go of ongoing worry about important projects or sales tools by taking it off their hands, performing it competently and demonstrating success.
- Enable non-profits to focus on serving their constituencies, by looking after planning and collecting evaluation data and writing to-the-point reports to demonstrate value to funders.
I offer a free initial consultation. Call 604-813-7674 to get started.