Accurate, easy to understand writing from technical sources
Health literacy or other documents for the general public need to be accurate but written at an appropriate reading level for the audience. Sophia Kelly has experience researching and writing materials for public and non-specialist audiences that summarize and translate primary source material. She has also coordinated and documented both audience and expert vetting of documents. She also completes layout and revision of complex documents using InDesign and other industry standard tools.
- Researching content from primary sources
- Writing public education documents on scientific topics
- Writing and laying out health literacy materials
- Documenting sources, preparing reference list
- Logic modelling and evaluation planning
- Creating poster presentations – wording and layout
Output in a variety of formats available. Read samples here.
Sophia Kelly has a degree in Linguistics, graduate diploma in a counselling field and decades of business, technical and research writing experience. She can write the way your audience needs to understand it, with words, pictures or both.