Business Analysis = your website does what it is supposed to, period.
Technology Tailoring website designs are characterized by their practical, effective designs, that take into account your audience and business needs.
Sophia Kelly combines knowledge and experience with knowing what questions to ask to uncover your customers needs as well as your organizational priorities. Then we make sure every page of your website is part of getting those needs and priorities satisfied.
Call 604-813-7674 to get started.
Websites Designed to Work Hard
We create websites that realize your goals: increase revenue, and spread information to your target audience. We won’t try to sell you more than you need to get the job done. Design companies that lack business analysis may make a very pretty website – that does not achieve your goals. We want your new site to do more than look pretty. Every change is optimized to meet your business goals: more purchases, calls and emails from qualified customers or donors. Non-profits, if you need to spread key information to target populations, we will make sure your target visitors not only find and use what you provide, but that we can count them for reporting.
Imagine your ideal website
- Professional looking – Clean, crisp and easy to use.
- Designed with your marketing or operational goals first – So no tiny grey text your customers can’t read, no matter how pretty it is…
- Search Engine Optimized – If you build it right, the right people will come.
Imagine it easy…
- Imagine every page on your website optimized to meet your core goals.
- Imagine a website designed to meet the needs and abilities of your target audience: readable, usable, easy to find information, directing people to where you want them to go.
- Imagine a website that looks professional, is easy to update and stays focused on doing it’s job: raising credibility with your clients or donors, answering frequently asked questions and helping people connect with you to purchase or donate.
Call 604-813-7674 or email now to get started.